Last modified on: Wednesday Jun 10, 2020
ADMISSION: GENERAL GUIDELINES
- A student seeking admission to any class in SRGS will be eligible for admission to the class only if (s)he:
- Has been studying in a school recognized by of affiliated to this board or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India;
- Has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that class meaning an examination the passing of which makes a student eligible for admission to a particular class.
- Satisfies the requirement of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the state/U.T. Government and applicable to the place where the school is located;
- The School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended
- Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination; and
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, where-ever existing, as proof of birth.
- No school or person shall, while admitting child, collect any capitation fee and subject the child or his or her parents or guardian to any screening procedure, as stipulated in section 13 (1) of THE RIGHT OF CHILDREN TO FREE AND COMPULSORY EDUCATION ACT,2009. Any school or person, if in contravention to the above provision-(a) Receives capitation fee charged (b) subjects a child to screening procedure, shall be punishable with fine which may extent to twenty-five thousand rupees for the first contravention and fifty thousand rupees for each subsequent contraventions or as may be decided from time to time, as stipulated in section 13(2) of THE RIGHT OF CHILDREN TO FREE AND COMPULSORY EDUCATION ACT,2009.